nedjelja, 15. svibnja 2016.

Some brief informations about me and purpose of my work :)

Hello everyone my name is Saffet Eco. I'm a student of management first year. I'm studing managament at International Burch University in Sarajevo.
Digital media, today, is everywhere around us. We can find it on all aspects of our daily lives, on tvs, by using social media platforms etc. One purpose of my work on this blog will be to inform all of you that are not familiar with the meaning of digital media, with some basic concepts of this field.
But the main purpose of my work will be to make an connection with one of the social media platforms that is used by almost everyone today, and yes that is the FACEBOOK. It is known that digital media create one new way of promotion that is in use by many large companies today and this can be recognized on Facebook also. I will try to inform you about large company campains and promotions on Facebook, and I hope that I will be succesfull. I will try also to inform you about every changes and usage of Facebook as social media site through my work.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask me.
My mail address is saffeteco9@gmail.com

Until next post I whish you all the best :D

1 komentar:

  1. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    OdgovoriIzbriši